Who is this qualification for?
The Hairdressing Level 3 Apprenticeship is ideal for individuals looking to build and develop their hairdressing skills further to a stylist level. The apprenticeship consists of the Level 3 NVQ diploma in hairdressing along with Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English (if required).
Benefits for individuals
- Learn and develop more advanced and creative skills
- Gain the benchmark qualification for the hairdressing industry
- Earn a wage whilst you learn
Benefits for employers
- Gain a more experienced and skilled employee to fulfil the needs of your business
- Support your staffing structure for the future.
This advanced apprenticeship involves creative cutting and colouring, creatively styling and dressing long hair, advanced consultation, as well as a range of interesting optional units.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- Barbering Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Team Leading Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Management Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship