Who is this qualification for?
The Barbering Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship is ideal for individuals looking build and develop their barbering skills. The apprenticeship consists of the Level 3 NVQ diploma in barbering, along with Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English (if required).
Benefits for individuals
- Learn and develop more advanced and creative skills
- Gain the benchmark qualification for the barbering industry
- Earn a wage whilst you learn
Benefits for employers
- Gain a more experienced and skilled employee to fulfil the needs of your business
The units in this apprenticeship focus?s on the advanced skills learners need to develop as a barber. You will learn and develop how to creatively cut, design and create facial hair shapes, advanced consultation, as well as a range of interesting optional units such as facial massage and advanced facial shaving.
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- Hairdressing Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Team Leading Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- Management Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship
Please see our General Course Information, for our standard course requirements for all our apprenticeships and training programmes.